About the Study
Currently recruiting! Sexual and gender minorities face additional stressors that contribute to psychopathology and altered stress response. This research study is an expansion on our sexual minority mental health during COVID-19 project which was completed in Fall 2022 and adds a brain-imaging component to our examination of the mental health of sexual and gender minorities (SGM)
Who can participate?
- 18-24 years of age
- Non-heterosexual and/or non-cisgender
- Able to undergo an MRI Scan
What will this study involve?
- 2 Zoom visits and 1 in-person visit
- Stress test
- Saliva samples given back in-person/via postage
- Compensation for each visit ($80 or 8 REP points total)
Contact the study coordinator at [email protected]